Sunday, October 17, 2010

Strange Screen Names

This apparently is true:
I was told by a reliable friend who belongs to one of these Jewish single sites of a guy who's screen name is 'peru u'revu'. Ya, like that name will make some single girl wanna click on it for more info.
I mean, I get the whole 'online dating' situation where there are soo many people, that you wanna make yourself stick out and 'clickable' at first glance, but there are other ways. Yes, it takes a bit of creativity and/or maybe a really good pic, but after hearing about a screenname like that, forgive me, I just couldn't help but crack up.
So, I'm hoping to get a lot of comments on this post. Anyone hear or know of any other wacky screen names? Let's hear it. This is my 'official' online collection of the most wackiest dating screen names out there.


1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I got nothing. And technically, when you look past the "ick" factor, the guy's screen name emphasized his requirement to wed. But subtlety should still be grasped.

    ReplyDelete