Wednesday, September 16, 2009

My Meme Superpower

So I've been tagged by my good friend-Material Maidel and I guess I should participate, what with reason she posted for tagging me.

Rule number 1: Read the rules.
Rule number 2: Write one superpower you would like to have and what you would do with it.
Rule number 3: Write why you chose that super power over everything else.
Rule number 4: Tag and link 7 people, and write why you think they will have an interesting meme.
Rule number 5: fix your broken links.

I guess this'll take some deep thought on my part...gonna get me a nice ice mochaccino for this and be back in a few...





So after some deep thinking (and lotsa expresso :D) here's what I came up with:


If I were able to have any superpower in the entire universe it would be....hmmm....let's see....JUST ONEEE?????? c'mon, I'm a woman here, I can't simply make up my mind knowing there are sooo many choices and only having to choose one! Especially if it's free!

OK, I think my superpower would be to fix things.

Yes, it sounds pretty basic, since almost every guy claims he can 'fix' things. A broken cabinet, a faulty printer, a car dashboard problem, the doorbell, etc.

But, I'm not only talking about the basic fix it problems, which already would do me wonders-not having to call:

1) My neighbor

2) my PC / IT guy

3) Internet Service Provider / tech support

4) Cellphone company

5) electrician

6) plumber

7) male family member

8) Tow-truck

9) chaverim

10) random stranger


BUT, also fix problems....my problems, friends problems, the world's problems, etc.

Imagine a friend calls me to complain. Instead of me playing 'social worker/psychologist', listen on the phone, sympathize and say 'i hear you' about a dozen times=i would be able to actually HELP fix the problem.

No problems=No worries

No worries=all Happy

Happy World=Peaceful World

World Peace=new answer to Miss Universe question 'what would you most wish for our world'-lol! ok, basically everyone is happy, peace reigns and the world is a safe place. (Happy Planet anyone?)

So, ya, no more shidduch crisis

no more economic downturn

no more tsunamis

no more kidnappings

no more school shootings

no more illesses (anyone say H1N1?)

no more divorces

no more 'at-risk' children, etc.

think about it....pretty brilliant no?

AND, there's even more...just think about the def. of the word fix, using my trusty old friend-online thesaurus, I came up with a few more cool stuff I can do with my "FIX" superpower.

a) "Fix" myself some nice supper

b) Help get people out of a "fix"

c) "fix" up some singles and make shidduchim :)

d) finally "fix" my ipod

e) after I "fix" her, she'll be your bestie for ever and ever


wow! that ice moccha really WAS good...I should do this WAY more often.
I tag:
As each of these bloggers has a great sense of humor and their own refreshing point of view.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry, I missed the part that I was tagged by you too. But otherwise your superpower is probably the only one I couldn't find bad side in, all others could be good and could be bad (if you want more info on this check out my follow up on superpowers).

    ReplyDelete