Sunday, January 17, 2010

Update of my Proud Perseverence!

So, as promised, here's what happened to my date who flew in to see me this week:
1. Firstly-HE came HERE :D
We went out. He showed up and I wasn't really attracted to him, but I know, I know-there aren't many Jewish McDreamy or McSteamys out there, so I don't expect much, but honestly, I would rate the guy as below average-but that was just the first 5 minute impression.
We had a nice date, chatted for a while, etc. and then, being that he wasn't familiar with the areas and places, the date was basically over but before the !!! 3 hour official mark!!! So when we got back to the car I realized that it might look bad and took him for an hour tour of the city. At that point, I wasn't interested at all in anything about him-but he asked me out again and I dunno why, but I said ya.
ok-my dillemma the next morning was 'WHAT THE HECK AM I DOING AGREEING TO GO OUT AGAIN WHEN I AM NOT INTERESTED AT ALL=THIS IS A TOTAL WASTE OF TIME!!" and at the same time "GIVE THE GUY ANOTHER CHANCE=YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE BESIDES A FEW HOURS AND HE MIGHT JUST IMPRESS YOU"
Obviously, 2nd thought won over-that and the fact I said yes to him.
We went out again and still wasn't interested but remained polite and talkative.
So to recap:
a) glad I didn't have to take a 10+ hour bus ride to see him or $500+ flight
b) atleast he wasn't a friek or pervert or major weirdo
c) it's OVER, no emotional turmoil!

No comments:

Post a Comment