Sunday, January 10, 2010

Perseverence Pays Off!

Good News y'all! (ok, I just threw in the western/southern accent-just. well just cuz)
In followup to my last post, I decided to take charge-or, well, basically the Shadchan called to ask me to make a move and then when I told her I would let her know if I could take off work and didn't get back to her that day-she sent me an email!
Anyway, at the request of my friend, Ruchie, I sent the Shadchan an email informing her that I would not be coming in and whenever the boy was able to make it to town, I would work around him, in terms of timing for the date, accomodations, etc.
Well ladies & gents: perserverence paid off! Yup, you're hearing it all from 'The Source'. Cuz 2 days after my email, the shadchan emailed me that the guy is driving in this week. Talk about quick (especially after this has been shlepping for a few weeks).
So, as some girls/guys may feel pressured into doing things, don't allow yourself the extra stress and pressure, especially if you feel that you are right and comfortable with your decision. Even tho, some people definitely need an 'extra push', but the main thing is: stick to your guns and you never know-perseverence may just pay off in your situation!
will update you as to how it goes....

No comments:

Post a Comment