Friday, July 23, 2010

New Book

It's been a while since my last post....don't worry tho, I'm NOT dating 31 year old Colby. It's just been busy....and I have so much to write that I'm praying there is no sudden storm and the electricity shuts out whilst I'm typing which would really wreck things.
In that case, I'll start with the following:
Last week, my co-worker sent me an email-after hours-and mentioned that she received an email from her relative regarding this new book that came out. The book was about this girl's Shidduch experiences and it was supposed to be comic and at the same time comforting.
Being that I have been 'logging' my dating experiences in true-comic fashion with full details, she assumed that this book was written by me under a pen name. I told her that mine would only be published once I'm engaged and I had a different title and haven't yet come up with a pen name for my unpublished book.
In any case, I haven't read this book, but it sounds interesting and perhaps you may know the author, so why not give it some publicity. It's called "Best of my Worst". If you've already read it-please comment and let us know what you think and is it worth reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment