Sunday, June 16, 2013

It's Been a While...

My apologies for not posting in the last week-I've had some unfortunate news=my laptop died :(
For those of you who know me personally, you know that my laptop=my life. EVERYTHING is documented and saved on my laptop. My photos, videos, projects, programs, documents, you name it-it's all saved there. Oh-and I don't do regular backups. I really could've posted from my smartphone or from other pcs in the house, but like I said, my laptop IS MY LIFE and the loss of it, took over my week. I had my programmer online, my technician, I called experts, and yes, I'm still hopeful that the information atleast can still be retrieved, before I go ahead and purchase laptop #5, but in the interim, the saved posts weren't uploaded to this site.
So friends, and fellow blogreaders, please bear with me. 
I hope to post soon and apologize for a silent week.

1 comment:

  1. My computer died the same time as yours.

    Does that mean we are a shidduch?

    ReplyDelete