Story of my life. Usually, being the girl, I'm the one doing the traveling. Actually to be fair, lotsa times the guys have come here for a first date. Yes, the "actual WORKING" guys. The doctors, lawyers, business owners, etc. But every so often, things come up and one party is nut able to travel, leaving up to three more flexible party to do the traveling.
Lately, I've dated guys who have come up with the oddest excuses for not being able to travel, and I felt compelled to share these excuses with you, my dear readers. If you have any additional creative excuses, feel free to add it in the comments below.
10. Can't find a flight, they're all's booked.
9. Has a wedding, bar mitzvah, family simcha, exam, meeting.
8. Has his passport stolen.
7. Can't travel as he just took off (for vacation with his buddies for 2 weeks in Vegas).
6. His Rabbi told him it's bitul zman if he takes off.
5. Even though he works in an online company, apparently there's no internet access anywhere else in the world, other then his place.
4. He can't leave his roommate, who is in a terrible state after just having broken off a shidduch.
3. He doesn't feel comfortable going to places he's not familiar with.
2. He's on the watchlist.
1. He gets carsick, and airsick (apparently that exists)